[elky] Re: How is everyone handing the heat?

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 17:12:08 -0500

             I wish she had taken more pics. It takes a full day to get
through the village and 3/4 to full day in the museum. She wasn't thrilled
with the ride in the model T(we rode in the oldest one they have there).
Said it was too rough.. Was smoother than me riding in her car... She did
like the bus ride there.

                    Here is a youtube vid i just found. Shows some of the
village  and other stuff too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTMPfweuN8&feature=colike

              It's one of those museums that everyone should go to at least
once in their life. The current curator has pulled allot of stuff out of
the museum compared to what it was 15-20 years ago but still a great place.
They even have a highschool there. SOme of the class rooms are in converted
train cars next the tracks.

                       Robert Adams