[elky] Re: Fwd: DUI Ad VERY graphic!!

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:05:42 -0800

Seems strange that they would make a big deal about 300 or so deaths while the
motor vehicle fatalities in the US is between 40,000 and 50,000 per year and
not much is said about it. About half are substance related.

I tried to download this but gave up about half way through after an hour and a
half of tying my computer up.

Rick Draganowski

  From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:04:10 -0500
  Subject: [elky] Fwd: DUI Ad VERY graphic!!
  To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Guys I don't pass stuff to the elky list but this is compelling.
  Smoky Mt. Frank

    Subj: DUI Ad VERY graphic!!

    Made in Oz!

    One of the most telling ads I have seen on the subject.  With the holidays
soon upon us remember that if you're going to be the driver make it a ROOT BEER
and nothing stronger.  I've had to delete too many contacts from my address
book this year due to natural causes and I don't want to be deleting anymore!

    Paul

                  I know this is graphic, but if it will save one life it’s
worth passing on. This was shown on Australian TV. They should show it in the
US of A, too. It REALLY makes one think………….the holidays are coming.

                                DUI Ad

                                This is perhaps one of the most intense
commercials that I've ever seen and it's well made.  I hope that by passing
this along to others, that it will make a difference and if just one life is
saved, it will all be worth the effort to simply hit "send" and maybe save a
life today or tomorrow or in the future.

                                Please click on DUI

                                DUI

23:34:00