[elky] Fwd: DUI Ad VERY graphic!!

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:04:10 EST

Guys I don't pass stuff to the elky list but this is compelling.
Smoky Mt. Frank

____________________________________
 Subj: DUI Ad VERY graphic!!

Made in Oz!

One  of the most telling ads I have seen on the subject.  With the holidays
 soon upon us remember that if you're going to be the driver make it a ROOT
 BEER and nothing stronger.  I've had to delete too many contacts from my
address book this year due to natural causes and I don't want to be deleting
 anymore!

Paul

I know this is graphic, but if  it will save one life it’s worth passing
on. This was shown on  Australian TV. They should show it in the US of A, too.
It  REALLY makes one think………….the holidays are  coming.

DUI  Ad

This is  perhaps one of the most intense commercials that  I've ever seen
and it's well  made.  I hope  that by passing this along to others, that it
will make a difference and if just one life is  saved, it will all be worth
the effort to simply  hit "send" and maybe save a life today or  tomorrow or
in the  future.

Please  click on  DUI

_DUI_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8)