[elky] Re: Carrie (and other users)

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:30:49 -0700

I must have missed something in passing about this elky@xxxxxxxxxxxx, but
that's probably OK; everything seems to be coming through to me.  I saw the
stuff from Ray, Mary, Frank, Chris, Robert.  And as someone earlier said "ya
lost me at the bakery" on most of these things.

Dan

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:42:28 -0600
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Carrie (and other users)

Thanks.  I found the area where I can subscribe/unsubscribe users manually.
I've added most of the usual suspects.  I hope everyone is ok with this, but if
not, just go to this page:
click on Go.

If there's someone you can think of that I've missed, please let me know.

I gotta run to get out to the race track.

Ray

At 07:29 AM 7/26/2009, you wrote:

I sent the info to Carrie, But it came back as no longer a customer at the
address I had. I don't have Maxx's add. I haven't seen a post from Carrie in a
long time. Maxx either.
-Staten Island Frank-

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009