[elky] Re: Body Mount hardware

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:16:41 -0400 (EDT)

I did get a kit on line and put it in but it was short of the grade  8.
Depends on where u stand on the grade. If I  had more time I would  have
hunted for the same grade used for head bolts.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/3/2011 8:17:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am not  aware of where you can buy the bolts/washers/nuts as a kit, I
would take  them to my local hardware store and replace them with grade
8 if possible  (OE are metric?).  Online you could  try
http://www.mcmaster.com/

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM, John  Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just bought the rubber  body mounts for the Elky. There was a 10% off,
free
> shipping code in  my email today. So I pushed the button.
>
> I want to buy all new  hardware for them. I have looked through the emails
> for all of your  recommendations but I am not coming up with what I
thought I
>  saved.
>
> I know Chris had suggestions, or a line on the  goods.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> JC
>
>  ---
> John Christensen