[elky] Re: Body Mount hardware

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:40:49 -0500

I saw a kit on Summit, but it looks really (really) cheap. Probably Chinese
porous cast bolts that used to be old Subaru's from the US.
 Also found this:
http://www.honestcharley.com/body-mount-hardware-78-87-24pc.html

If I knew the thread, etc., I am sure you get get the grade 8 ones for less
than that. Just need that parts list.

JC