[elky] Almost on the salt.

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:23:49 -0600

I sent this last nite but it bounced...didn't like something I did, apparently.  Here it is again:

It was wonna them daze when I did a buncha stuff but didn't seem to have much to show for it....except a leaking valve cover gasket.   But the car made it out of the garage

and then we took off for Wendover where we had motel reservations.  That all went well and the car (which will get the new gaskets and a trip thru tech inspection tomorrow) got loaded onto the car and we made it to our motel:

We're gonna hit the salt in the am so we can get the tech inspection out of the way and concentrate on racing and photographing the meet.  Stand by for nore info as I get it.