[elky] Re: 76 GMC Sprint --- pictures attached (hopefully)

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 06:09:28 -0400 (EDT)

I had a 76 SS love the size. I had power windows, I asked about the AC
because cranking the passenger window is a job in that car.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/29/2011 8:42:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A/C works, although I don't know how good.  Weather was cool when I  bought
it on Friday.  I didn't drive it today (it was 91 degrees).   Will have to
wait a little bit to get legal license plates since I'm heading  out of town
for a little bit.  Friday before Memorial Day is a rough day  to get a car.