[elky] Re: 76 GMC Sprint --- pictures attached (hopefully)

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 07:43:24 -0500

               Yeah they continued frameless windows till the end in 88. The
2 doors Malibu/Monte GN etc are what really dictated the elky would get
frameless windows. I don't like them either. I don't like them on really any
car because of the failure and increased maintenance and they will never
work as well as a framed window. Frameless only works on a convertible.

                       Robert Adams