[electrobooks] Re: What's everyone reading?

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:37:43 +0100

Shell, two highlights, on TB I'm reading Choke Point by Barry Eisner, a John Rain novel which is exciting enough though Geoff Harding's reader is about what you'd expect. On the courier I'm sloughing through David Peace's GB84 which is challenging but rewarding. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>