[electrobooks] Re: IN THE SCANNING QUEUE

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 08:24:46 +0100

                           Hi Sandra,
You must have missed having a library for 6 weeks, will be nice to get back in there and order something nice. You will certainly be my best friend when you get hold of the Lee Child. We are lucky that we can order books before the library has them, so can get in the cue fairly sharpish. I wish the library had better searching facilities on line though, you can't browse a catagory, such as crime and there is no way of telling which new books have just been added to the library. I would like this and have suggested it, but don't think it will happen.
Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>