[electrobooks] Re: IN THE SCANNING QUEUE

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 07:14:50 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I would not normally suggest books for others to scan, but you did ask for
it and I wonder if you might get in tline for the new Giles Blunt.  In my
Library we cannot order books before they are released, but you obviously
can.

I can't remember the title of the Giles Blunt, but I think I mentioned it in
my list of books out in April.

As for the guinness, I had to wait a long time for it as my friends did not
arrive until almost 9.30, but I did have a couple which slipped down rather
nicely.  We then came back here for a game of cards, which I won, and we had
some food which consisted of rather nice beefburgers from an online butcher
called Donald Russell, no relation.  They were really good as all the meat
from there is.

Apologies to Shell, who is a non-meat eater.

How did the cricket go Sandra?  For those who do not know, Sandra is a huge
fan of New Zealand cricket.  She is not a kiwi by birth, coming, as far as I
know from Blackpool.  I have never got to the bottom of her N.Z. preference,
maybe she just likes losers.

Please note that I am straying off subject here.  With so few of us, just
five, I think just for once that we need not worry too much about normal
list rules.  If anyone strongly disagrees, then please say so as I want us
all to be happy and contented with what we are doing here.

More about that later today.

David