[electrobooks] Disability Now.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:30:29 +0100

I've seen the Disability now magazine on TNAUK, but never tried one. i'll download one and give it a go. I like Stephen Leather, he's one of my favourites. i've been saving his latest couple of books, but it's about time to get started on them. We gave up on the Season Ticket, it was really poor writing and even worse reading. Started Patrick Moore, the astronomer's autobiography instead.

Shell.