[electrobooks] Re: CURRENT READING

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:50:23 +0100

ian, I could never bring myself to read the da Vinci Code. It got so much hype that it put me off all together.

 Please let us know what you think of the Jack kilborn, I can't wait to read it.
I have made an arangement with myself, after getting into sticky situations a couple of times, that I will read every one of next months books for various book groups before reading anything I pick myself, so I don't get in a panic at the end of each month.
 So at the moment I am reading
Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn, which is excellent, a mystery set in the 1850s, and next in the cue is Borderlands by Brian McGilloway, then Sandras book and after that the Killborn.
Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>