[electrobooks] CURRENT READING

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:32:47 +0100

On the book courier just now I have the book which scared our great leader half
to death.  Afraid by Jack Kilborn.  Must admit, I'd not read it in the dead of
night.  On TB I'm reading The Eye Witness by Stephen Leather, having just
finished the Barry Eisler book.  In response to Sandra's question about my view
on Geoff Harding, I think he is fair enough, but is rather badly let down by
his female voices, particularly when, as they mostly do, they have foreign
accents.  I still cringe at the thought of his realization of the French female
character in the dreaded da Vinci Code.  Now Sean Barrett on the other hand.