[edm-discuss] Re: help please

  • From: Beulah Christalin <beulsonline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:23:39 +0530

Hi

Though educational data mining is a good research area,
there are no publicly available data sets that can be used in mining for
this purpose.
If u can collect your own data, you can proceed in this direction....
Any mining concept like classification, clustering, association etc can be
applied for this....

--
It was more than nails, love was what kept Him on the cross....

Best Regards,
C. Beulah,
Assistant Professor (S.G.),
Department of Computer Applications,