[edm-discuss] Re: Assistance for research

  • From: anupriya gupta <anu.gupta83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:49:51 +0530

Hi Kavitha

You can get a lot of data (longitudinal as well) of the students if you get
in touch with creators of an adaptive learning system, Mindspark, currently
implemented in schools in India and abroad (across continents). The data is
both demographically rich as well as huge in numbers.

You can contact the database owner at mindspark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and regards,
Anupriya