[edi581] Re: Topics needed

  • From: "Amy Kruppenbacher" <amykruppenbacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:25:25 -0400

What about how to handle students doing "homework" on computers to be handed
in and graded - what to do if students can't access computers if they don't
have them at home

Do automatic grammar and spell check increase or decrease learning ?

How much computer use is good at home or school and when does it become
overbearing and too addictive for kids

Ways to help students find "good" research on the internet vs. junk posted
byany random person

Just some thoughts

Amy

  >From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx >Reply-To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
undisclosed-recipients: ; >Subject: [edi581] Topics needed >Date: Wed, 9 Apr
2003 00:35:29 EDT >>>OK, for a change, I need YOUR help! I want to develop a
list of twenty (20) >technology-related topics I can use next semester. I
want to assign one topic >per student, let them research the topic, then
posttheir results to the >listserv for all to see. I'm hoping to collect
topics that could be >considered "controversial" (or at least topics that
people have differing >opinions about). >>Here are some example of the kinds
of topics I'm talking about: >>** Computer in labs vs. in classrooms >**
Should keyboarding be taught and, if so, when? >** Do computers increase
learning? >** Does technology increase (or can it decrease) plagiarism? >**
The legalities of copying (programs, CDs, music files, etc.) >>OK, now it's
YOUR turn. Thanx in advance for your help. >>Jerry
problems, send an e-mail to: >JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMRENUS/2749

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx