[edi581] Proactive, pre-emptive generic apology :o)

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:44:13 EST

I hereby apologize, sincerely, forthrightly, and contritely, for any and all
actions and/or communications on this listserv that may, or may not, offend,
or potentially offend, or annoy, or aggravate, or in any other way
inconvenience or negatively impact in a way that is not benign, any human,
either male or
female, or non-gendered, of whatever race, ethnicity, political,
philosophical, and/or religious background, or any other sentient being,
mammalian,
reptilian, avian, or vegetative, or even unicellular, be it indigenous to this
planet, or even perhaps not from these parts, at all points in the time-space
continuum, past, present, or future, or even from a reality in a dimension not
congruent to the one I currently inhabit, and also, any discarnate beings or
entities, should they exist, who happen to read messages on this listserv.

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: http://www.jerrytaylor.net
TASK page: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/

"Not one shred of evidence exists supporting
 the idea that life is serious."

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx