[edi581] Powerpoint Jeopardy

  • From: "Deneen Kozielski" <deneen69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:16:27 -0400

Try this link guys!!!

Deneen

>From: "Kim Gitzen" >To: "Deneen Kozielski" >Subject: Jeopardy >Date: Sun,
27Jul 2003 08:34:33 -0400 >>Deneen, >There are many templates available. My
stuff is at work also but I found this one online that may be useful. It
looks good and comes with good instructions. >>Go to this web site
>http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/lc/surfing/jeopardy.html >>then click on
the windows download option >choose Save button >save to your desktop
(easiest way to find it afterward) >Go to your desktop and double-click the
JeopTemp file you see - it should then open the zipped file and place a
powerpoint JeopTemp file in a window. >Double-click on that powerpoint file
and save to your hard drive anywhere you like (ie - my documents) >>You
couldsave the file to disk. Its not that big. >>Instructions to use are on
the website listed above. If you need help email or call - 964-5434. >>Good
luck with the class and call me if you need help. My suggestion is to get
your powerpoint started as early as possible because it seems like things
come real fast and furious towards the end of class. And get your list
serv'sprinted quickly. Put anything out on list serv and get a response and
print your message and responses. >>Remember to find WAV files only for the
sounds you are going to use in PowerPoint. >>Have a great summer. >>Kim

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMTENUS/2749??PS=

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx