[edi581] Latest grades are online

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:54:51 EST

Hi everyone...

The latest (and MOST IMPORTANT) grades are now on the class web page. I say
"most important" because THIS time it is IMPERATIVE that you CHECK THEM
CAREFULLY! If there are any mistakes (or missing assignments) after you leave
class on Thursday night, it's pretty much TOO LATE to make any changes.

Several of you have received a mark of "Ret'd." That means for some reason, I
did not accept the assignment. (I probably spoke to you about it already.)
That mark becomes a ZERO unless you turn in an acceptable assignment Thursday
night.

I'm especially concerned about some of your WEB PAGE assignments. According
to my records, only TWELVE (12) of you have turned in an acceptable web page
assignment. (A few of you gave me a disk with your web page assignment on it,
but I couldn't make any sense out of it. You'll need to see me about that
Thursday night.)

Study for your quiz, and don't forget to bring in those BOOKS I lent you.

Jerry

"Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes."