[edi581] Re: Latest grades are online

  • From: "Carrie Bencal" <cbencal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:04:58 -0500

No mention of the Stoll deadline.  We talked about Desktop Publishing in
class and he gave us another assignment.  I'll give you a copy of the
handouts from out presentation.

Carrie

Byron-Bergen Central School
6917 W. Bergen Rd.
Bergen, NY  14416-9747
>>> mdosburn02@xxxxxxxxx 11/20/03 11:16 PM >>>
Thanks Carrie!  I was unable to attend class tonight as it was Open
House at my school.  Was any mention made of the Stoll deadline?  Yes, I
did receive the email of the assignment which did say Nov 14 as the
deadline, but I would have bet money that the 17th was said in our class
discussion.
Melissa O.
Carrie Bencal <cbencal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had the same problem Melissa did. I was wondering why I put Nov. 17
in my date book.

Carrie

Byron-Bergen Central School
6917 W. Bergen Rd.
Bergen, NY 14416-9747
>>> mdosburn02@xxxxxxxxx 11/19/03 6:57 PM >>>
Regarding the Clifford Stoll article. I must have written the due date
incorrectly. In class a few weeks ago we went through all outstanding
assignments and gave them due dates; in my notebook I have "Clifford
Stoll article - NOV 17" Maybe I also took stupid pills that day!
Melissa Osburn
JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx wrote:
Please check out the latest grades online. Let me know if there are any
mistakes.

Several of you will be getting your web page assignment back. When I
tried
them out at home, they didn't work. (Remember, you were supposed to have
TESTED
them on a computer that you did NOT use to CREATE them! Did you DO
that?)

Also, I noticed that several people apparently did not post their
response to
the Clifford Stoll article in time for the deadline. Did I miss
something?

See you Thursday night.

Jerry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane
mittam." (Translation: I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I
will
fling an enormous rock at your head.)

JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx