[edi581] Re: Kristen Hamm -Biography

  • From: kham0503 <kham0503@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581 <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:37:14 -0400

I graduated from Batavia High School in 1993. I presently live in Batavia with
my husband Andrew and our black lab Riley.
I attended Roberts Wesleyan and received by bachelor degree in Art Education.
I am an Elementary Art teacher at Kendall Elementary School where I teach
grade K-6th. I have been teaching for four years-three of them at Kendall. I
will be finishing my graduate work this summer!!!!!! I am very excited!
In my free time I enjoy painting and B&W Photography.

Kristen Hamm
Elem. Art
Kendall Central

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx