[edi581] Biography

  • From: "livery" <livery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:28:42 -0400

Hello everyone,
My name is LaRita Ivery, I was born and raised in Rochester, New York. I am the
middle child in my family. I have four brothers, four sisters, four children,
and four grandchildren. Imagine that!

I own a house, a couple of cars, several goldfish, and lots of  bills.  Did I
mention that I am unemployed?

I spent many years trying to figure out what to do with my life. Then one day I
thought about how much I love working with students so I started volunteering
in my sons' classrooms.  I became a paraprofessional with the Rochester City
School District. After a few years I realized the need for transition and
decided to returned to college and get my Alternate Master's in Elementary
Education.  Hopefully, I will be teaching some where soon.

Nonetheless, some of my favorite things to do are quite simple. I like
gardening, cooking, exercising, shopping, watching soap operas and live
musicals, and spending time with my family.

My life simple and I like it that way.

LaRita Ivery

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx