[edi581] Inspiration Version 7 tip

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:07:47 EST

I did some research about the new Version 7 of Inspiration. Several of you
downloaded that program from www.inspiration.com, only to find out that the new
version saves its files with a file extension of ".isf" so the files you
created wouldn't open in the version that the college has (Version 6, which
used
".ins" as its files extension).

As it turns out, you can tell Version 7 to save its files in the older ".ins"
format. That way, it will open in EITHER version. Give it a try.

Jerry

"I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx