[edi581] Anyone willing to Sponsor Me?

  • From: "Amy Kruppenbacher" <amykruppenbacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:53:36 -0400

 Hello, I know we just were talking about hoaxes, but I have a very serious
truthful topic. In my student teaching class I had a 5th grade student who
had a brain stem glaucoma. She recently passed away in February. My class is
participating in the Relay for Life which is part of American Cancer Society
on June 6. Our team name is Julia's Child in remembrance of her. I am asked
to raise atleast $100 in sponsors for me to run. The relay is from 6pm until
6 am the next morning. Anyone willing or able to sponsor me please let me
know in class. If needed, I am able to give out tax deductable receipts from
the American Cancer Society. Thanks in advance. Amy Kruppenbacher

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMIENUS/2749

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx