[ecop-poct] Weekly meeting minutes

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:16:56 +0000

Hi,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete the minutes yesterday, but the minutes
are now in the Dropbox. Sorry for the delay.

*         I added an extra action point about Sensortecnic Wiedermann, which
not discussed in the actual meeting.

*         Please take a note that all the communication concerning the PO and
whole consortium is requested to be done using POCT-mail list exclusively in
order to maximize information sharing and comments

*         A statement was made about the minimum contribution guidelines for
each partner (In the end of minutes)

br,
--
Olli Vistbacka