[ecop-poct] New PO section 2. uploaded

  • From: Mattila Jouni <jouni.mattila@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:23:37 +0200

Dear All,

I did just upload "new" PO section 2 into Dropbox which is basically text from
PLATINO PO. We are working on making the text better and shorter (max # of
pages is: 2-2.5 pages)

I have two questions:

-          Since Ecopremises is about mobile machines which are "car" like
vehicle the evaluators did and will ask Platino/Ecopremises relationship to
AUTOSAR. How this issues is best explained since I'm not sure if we did good
job last time?

-          Also, we have understood, that Artemis project would like see that
new projects (like Ecopremises) are built on existing Artemis projects. And
therefore we "used" GENESYS as a base for Platino. Should we still do so or
drop it?

Cheers,

-J

Jouni Mattila
Professor in Machine Automation, Dr. Tech.
TUT/IHA
Korkeakoulunkatu 6
P.O. Box 589
FI-33101 Tampere, Finland