[ecidadania-dev] Problems in last merge

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: e-cidadania development list <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:44:52 +0200

Hi everyone,

The last merge included in the gsoc2012 branch made a mess with the
current space views an the recent work. Don't worry, the work is not
lost, but you will see some errors and incoherencies when using some
actions in the space.

Bithin will fix the proposals module tomorrow, and I will fix
the space views tomorrow too, since I'm currently busy with other
stuff.

The problem was that the last merge was done manually (by me), and for
some reason git included HEAD patches in the code, changing a lot of
things.

I hope this doesn't affect your work very much, but today you will
probably be unable to work as expected, sorry.

Tomorrow everything will be fixed.

Regards,
Oscar Carballal