[eccotalk] NEW Dru Yoga Classes with TOBY YOGA

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECCO Talk <eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 17:16:08 +0100

Toby Oliver, Sharrow Vale
NEW Dru Yoga Classes with TOBY YOGA

Hello!
I've have started teaching Dru Yoga on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Mondays, 8.15-9.30pm at Ranmoor Parish Centre
Wednesday, 7-8.15pm at Clifford CofE Infant School, Psalter Lane

It doesn't matter if you've never done yoga before or haven't done any real exercise for years because  Dru is for everyone! No matter what age, shape or size you are, you’ll be able to do Dru Yoga. You won’t need to compare yourself with anyone, and in Dru Yoga we never talk about the ‘perfect posture’. Instead we find the right ways to do yoga safely and effectively for you depending on your unique abilities. The emphasis is always on you.

Find out more about Dru Yoga and about me at www.tobyyoga.com

Many thanks

Toby
Welcome to TOBY YOGA

Dru Yoga classes and workshops with Toby Oliver for a happier, healthier and calmer you. Dru is a gently flowing yet powerful style of yoga suitable for everyone. It blends traditional yoga movement with modern mindfulness techniques.
tobyyoga.com