[eccotalk] Re: Coronavirus

  • From: Chriss Ferguson <chriss.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gwen Wilson <wilsongw123@xxxxxxxxx>, eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 12:45:10 +0000

Just been to down to Earth and the sheffield shop and they want people to pay by contactless

Shops will move fast on this one hopefully

love Chriss

On 18/03/2020 12:03, Gwen Wilson wrote:

Hi,

Just an bit extra about cash changing hands.

It has been muted that there is a chance that the coronavirus can be carried on cash.  If anyone is doing shopping for people who are self isolating but not sick then I guess the exchange of money for shopping is not a problem, but if someone is isolating because they are sick with the coronavirus then I don't think cash should be changing hands. In which case we need to think how the volunteer can be reimbursed.

Gwen