[eccotalk] Re: Fwd: Re: ECCO volunteers for coronavirus help

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 19:40:28 +0000

Friends,

Offers of support have been wonderful and generous. We have the resources to help each other through this.

However, I think that it is important that those of you have household members who are at risk or who are closely supporting relatives and other dependants who at risk are already doing enough and should keep themselves as safe as possible for the sake of those they are looking after.

Keep safe,

Gordon

On 17/03/2020 17:12, nick nuttgens wrote:

Can I just say it’s fantastic that you guys are all doing this! Xx Nick

Nick Nuttgens
07403 494696
This is my email for personal correspondence.

On 17 Mar 2020, at 14:18, Chriss Ferguson <chriss.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL !

I will of course be doing some community baking and distributing of cakes......

but   ....... I did mean banking        silly me!

Chriss x

On 17/03/2020 14:11, Mark Wilkinson wrote:
Chris
What is this ‘online baking’ of which you speak?
How do I do it?
Mark

Sent from my iPad

On 17 Mar 2020, at 14:07, Chriss Ferguson <chriss.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chriss.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

On 17/03/2020 12:43, Chriss Ferguson wrote:

hi

I think if we can avoid cash it would be good - on line baking and trust is the way forward

we know that the virus can survive for long periods on cash

Love Chriss