[ebooktalk] Re: family reading.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:44:54 +0100

I don't know that one, Pele.  I've just looked for Michelle Magorian on
audible.co.uk and found another one I hadn't heard of either, "A Little Love
Song".  Might try that some time.  I'm not a member of Calibre, and have no
intention of being, so I can't get "A Spoonful Of Jam" from there.

"Little Women" was read to us at school by one of my favourite women
teachers.  She loved it so we loved it too.
Trish.,