[ebooktalk] Re: To Serve Them All My Days.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:48:24 +0100

David Powlett Jones was played by John dotine and Algie was the marvellous
Frank Middlemas.  There was a comparatively recent radio adaptation which gets
re-broadcast on 4 Extra quite regularly.  I read the book towards the end of
last year using synth speech and thoroughly enjoyed it although it felt a bit
long.