[ebooktalk] What to read next?

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:12:45 +0100

Hi all

I feel like a change from my usual literary diet of murder and mayhem.  I
have a list of books for  such occasions, books I have wanted to read for
ages and just not done so.  I just picked a book at random and it turns out
to be Doris Lesssing's "Golden notebook".  I do not know why it is on my
list, although I have heard it is worth reading.

Has anyone read it and if so do you have any comments, either positive or
otherwise.  Not sure I have read Lessing before, so it should be
interesting.

David