[ebooktalk] Re: "The White Queen"

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:12:11 +0100

I agree, Ian, that it is good that the BBC are making this a ten part dramatisation, butas they advertised it repeatedly as "Based on the novels (Plural) of Philippa Gregory" I wonder how long they will spend on this particular book. In fairness to the BBC, though, part 1 was taken at a fairly leisurely pace so there's hope for them yet. Do you really think it might point the way for radio drama? Thatt can only be a good thing.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>