[ebooktalk] Re: Terry Pratchet

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:20:54 +0100

Pele, it was good to hear about your father, not least because it was nice
to think of you sharing a love of reading. I don't even have that many
friends who love reading as much as I do, apart from my book group chums.
It's a wonderful thng to share. Also, I think that's the genius of Pratchett
- he displays the kind of anarchy that sits well with old and young alike.
June