[ebooktalk] Re: Books of My Life

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:35:03 +0100

Well, yes, Ian, but I'd used "Americanised" already, and it's the way Disney pitches the stories, mostly of their own invention, at four-year-old level. Yes, all right, I take your point that that is "American".

I think Christopher Milne was rather ambivalent about the Pooh books anyway, and got rather tired of the publicity around "Christopher Robin", which made his life difficult when he was at boarding school.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>