[ebooktalk] Re: Nick Jones

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 18:08:42 +0100

Steve, I only became seriously interested in folk music shortly after Nick Jones had had his accident, and can honestly say that I have never heard anyone refer to any of his albums other than "Penguin Eggs". A friend told me she had recently seen him perform at a folk festival, and although she was pleased to see him and enjoyed the concert, she was sad to see that his son played guitar while Nick sang.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>