[ebooktalk] Re: NON-FICTION

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 07:35:17 +0100

Hi Ian,
I read a lot of non fiction, This month I've read Joel Fuhrman's An end to
Diabetes and his Eat for health, Neil Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes,
Meg Wolff's Becoming whole, which is the story of a lady curing herself through
Macrobiotics and
Salt, sugar, fat : how the food giants hooked us by Michael Moss.
I don't usually include the non fiction's I've read on my monthly reads,
because I don't think most people would be interested in books on food and
health.  However, my non reading on other topics is rather sparce.  I almost
included a couple of jazz biographies about Buck Clayton and Louis Armstrong on
my best reads list, but decided to stick to fiction.  I keep promising myself
to start reading one non fiction a month on something other than food matters.
I would like to read some more biographies and also some more travel and
history books.  I have read one by Antony Beevor called Stalingrad, which I
enjoyed very much and would like to read some more of his books.
Perhaps I'll start from next month.