[ebooktalk] Re: JUST STARTED, STILL READING, GIVING UP

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:27:57 -0000

A mixed bag of reading for you Ian.  I am still busy reading the Donna Tartt,
which I am enjoying enormously.
I think it will keep me going for a while as I'm not getting a lot of reading
time at the moment.
jury service sounds interesting.  I bet you will get some reading done, there
will probably be a lot of waiting round.