[ebooktalk] Re: JUST STARTED, STILL READING, GIVING UP

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:19:39 -0000

Ian, Oh, how I hate "Should of" and even "off of"! It makes me cringe almost as much as "To not".

I'll be interested to know what you make of the Man Booker winner, the Eleanor Catton. I have to admit that I dumped it about halfway through. I just found it too slow and nothing in the story interested me. Maybe you will find it otherwise.

Oh dear, you missed out big time on the jury service, didn't you? Brookes/ Coulson would have been quite something, but you can't win 'em all! Just make the most of what you get, and value the reading time.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>