[early-trauma-protocol] Re: Fwd: Free Hour of CE with Bessel van der Kolk...

  • From: Beth Olson <thegooddoctor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "early-trauma-protocol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <early-trauma-protocol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:24:05 -0400

Thank you Lynaia for that link.
I just finished watching it and EMDR is the study he cites as being the most
effective treatment.
There other treatments he mentions such as mindfulness, hypnosis, yoga,
mediation, and writing might be useful in calming the body down or connecting
to the body so that EMDR might be more effective.  These treatments might also
help with containment.
My experience with ET Protocol is that often the brain does not want to contain
once the reviewing has started.
Any thoughts?
Beth

Subject: [early-trauma-protocol] Fwd: Free Hour of CE with Bessel van der
Kolk...
From: lynaiamft@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:51:32 -0700
To: early-trauma-protocol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Lynaia Freund <lynaiamft@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 26, 2014 at 8:40:18 PM PDT
To: "early-trauma-protocol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <early-trauma-protocol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Free Hour of CE with Bessel van der Kolk...

Hey all, Just finished watching this video. He mentions EMDR quite a lot. Has
some very interesting comments regarding EMDR at the VERY tail end of his talk
you that you will want to hear and perhaps contend with. The CE's don't seem to
be available nor the special offer price on his book so don't waste your time
trying to fill out the order form for either. BUT, as of now the video is still
assessable and worth watching!   Lynaia

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message
From: PESI CE Seminars <pesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 24, 2014 at 2:15:00 PM PDT
To: lynaiamft@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Free Hour of CE with Bessel van der Kolk...

        Lynaia - We just released a new and very special Bessel van der Kolk
video presentation
         Lynaia -

           We just released a new and very special Bessel van der Kolk video
presentation on a bold new paradigm for healing from trauma

           And it's FREE...even the CE.

           This is perhaps the most important work from Bessel to date.

           But availability is extremely LIMITED.

           Just click the link below to view the video NOW:
           CLICK HERE for Bessel's Trauma Video

           This is, of course, a big deal.  Bessel is the world's leading
expert on trauma.  This new video will lead you to a  more effective approach
to trauma treatment.

           Watch the video now - before the opportunity is gone.

           Your partners in education and success,
           The PESI Team
          PESI - PESI Healthcare - PESI Rehab - PESI Publishing and Media
         PO Box 1000 | EAU CLAIRE, WI 54702 | 1.800.844.8260 | info@xxxxxxxx
             This email was sent to lynaiamft@xxxxxxxxx

                  Update Preferences • Unsubscribe