[eagleengineering] Regarding the Bake Sale

  • From: BigHeavenlyEyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:48:33 EST

Hello fellow robotiers,

Since the robotics  bakesale is the  day before valentine's day, the public
relations team has decided that we should  make the bakesale valentine's day
themed.(other ppl agree, please  email back if you dont like this idea).
Flyers
have been made to  advertise our event and we have the permission to post
them around campus. (i  have attached)  Also, we can ask to place an
announcement
for it in the  bulletin.

    When we first came up with the idea of the  bakesale, we roughly jotted
down who wanted to bring what.  I have attacked  a copy of what "you" signed up
for.  please email me if ur name is not on  the list or you want to change
what you're contributing.

    I  have a question.  Some members of the team said that we should sell
energy  drinks and we would make "LOADS" of money off of them because the
school
doesn't  sell them, and everyone loves them. i was wondering if we are
allowed to sell  them.  and if we are, who volunteers to buy them.

    Those of us that are not contributing with  sweets and snacks can
contribute by bringing "valentine's day themed" table  clothes, or PINK and
white,
and red BALLOOOOONNS, and decorations to help us  celebrate.

    For  that day, Ms. McIntyre needs to fill out a form to tell the physical
plant how  many tables we need set up.

what  else?

hopefully this fundraiser  will be a success.  we need to promote our
robotics team and say how  COOOOOOLLLL we really are, and how uncool we're not!

we need volunteers on the  day of the bakesale to help sell, carry things,
and transport things.  lol

ok so please email me back  if u want to help contribute or have any other
IDEARs

i'll write another email if  i think of anything else

ok good bye  peeps

p.s. if anyone knows where  we can take the bottles/cans, please tell someone
know, cuz
 StOnEdFaN527 [8:41  P.M.]:  since we have all that stuff
StOnEdFaN527 [8:41 P.M.]:
and ants are getting to it
StOnEdFaN527 [8:41 P.M.]:  we gotta get rid of it

boos :*

"it's better to be a human being than a human  doing"~buddha