[De Vita In Excessum] Hunter Contest Ideas?

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:00:50 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I was looking at my very......little Hunter section, and thought maybe a
contest for Hunter would brighten it up.  I just don't know if I want to do
another writing contest or not, though that may end up being the case.

I'm looking for creative ideas for a contest, and also a prize.  (And don't
say buy them an x-box with the hunter game, because I'm way too poor to even
get -myself- one.  However I am not against getting someone just the game for
a prize.)

So, send me your ideas if you have them, I'd like to get this started ASAP.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie