[De Vita In Excessum] Could it be......a Hunter Contest?

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:08:46 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
Alright, I've gotten a few e-mails with feedback on what I should do for this
here Hunter contest, and I think I might have something to work with.
-Hopefully- I'll announce and come up with the details this weekend.

What I'm really writing about, is some input from you guys on a movie that
just came out.  The Mothman Prophecies?  I haven't seen it, most likely I
won't, but who knows.

It was mentioned on the Nocturnis (www.nocturnis.net) Hunter boards that
Mothman Prophecies strongly relates to Hunter:TR.  If anyone here has seen
it, I'd actually like your opinion on whether or not it does.

Why?  Well I do plan to give the winner the choice of either 1 or 2 Hunter
books, for this contest.  But my work also got access to a few Mothman
Prophecies items (t-shirts, posters) that I thought I'd throw in the prize
kitty too.  But only if it fits the theme, and I don't know the story behind
the movie so...

Any help is appreciated :)

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie