[duxuser] Re: taa, tab, and tas codes

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 03:01:19 -0000

Hi Lynn,

You did indeed beat me to it, and an excellent explanation.

Unfortunately the message seems to have lost its colons in
some of the codes.  For example [stb1l18] where I believe it
should read:-

The code will be entered: [stb1:l:18], that is "set tab 1 to
left align at cell 18".

By the way, in DBT 10.5 there is, I hope, an explanation in
the Help files under Codes, Alignment, Setting Tabs.