[duxuser] Re: suppressing letter signs

  • From: "Dan Geminder and Suzan Muncer" <geminder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:19:02 -0600

I think DBT's dictionary is too literal and needs to be updated to include
the plural in the first service release of 10.5 (if it's still the same in
10.5).

At this time the only fix I know of is to search and replace after
translating to braille.

Dan

By the way, you sent me scrambling to check my last music project. Phew!! No
plurals.