[duxuser] Re: setting header

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:24:36 -0500

the reason why I was asking was that you said that when you
transcribed the file on your computer the running header wran over
onto two lines, as apposed to when you sent the file to the library
for embossing it showed correctly on one line in their version of DBT.

Press <CTRL+F11> to go to the embosser menu, make a note of the
current setting that specifies the maximum characters per line and do
the same for desired characters per line.  Then compare them with the
library's settings.  If yours are different, then make the appropriate
adjustment so that yours and the library's are the same.

By the way, I agree with Steve Dresser's suggestion.

Dave durber