[duxuser] Re: searching for mistakes

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:07:18 -1000

I think you will have to check each one. Sometimes the hyphen actually is a dash in a hyphenated word.
 At 09:32 AM 1/29/2007, you wrote:
Hello,
I have a slight problem. We need to print a news letter and so the file was sent to me. Supposedly we have all the same configurations set but I am finding words with a hyphen and space in the middle where they might have been at the end of a line when the editor wrote it. What I need to know is can I do a find to find these hyphens? Is this the Windows find when you use control f? And if so can I use the character * as the wild card and just type in * hyphen and space. Since we are using Braille characters will it accept the print * symbol? Or, can I just look for hyphen, space, and will it find them even though there is a word on the beginning.
Kay Malmquist
<mailto:kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx>kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx

Please Sign this petition and help us.
<http://www.money4all.info>www.money4all.info